Cuba Architecture in Deep Tour
This is from our three architecture-related
programs the one that goes deeper into the rescue process of Cuban
architectural heritage, the analysis of construction tendencies and
styles during five centuries until the present, and includes more
visits to prominent places in the exciting cities of Havana, Trinidad
Enjoy the magnificence and elegance of the colonial architecture that
still prevails in some city areas, and make yourself a connoisseur
of this art expression in Cuba.
will meet members of the Cuban College of Architects as their
first event in Cuba. Program includes lectures about Cuban architecture
and visits to military fortresses built during Colonial Times,
Old Havana's beautiful Squares, Churches, streets and palaces,
visit to The Havana's City Model to have a panoramic scale view
of urban development, Cristóbal Colón Cemetery
which is a master piece of sculptural
funerary art, the Republican and Modern Havana and much more.
Capitolio in Havana
One full day for each area, Old and modern Havana, are set apart for
participants to be able to go deeply into the features of Cuban architecture.
Besides Havana, the group will travel to Cienfuegos and will visit
the historic neoclassic and French style areas in the city. In Trinidad,
the group will enjoy a magnificent colonial Centre, almost untouched
by time in this pioneer village founded by the Spaniards four centuries
ago. Also to visit the Valle de los Ingenios (Sugar Mill's Valley)
and other important places. The tour ends in Havana with visits to
Parque Lenin, National Botanical Garden, Natural Science Museum and
others. Accommodations are programmed in the best 5 or 4-star hotels
in each city.
- VIP program for architects and architecture-related professionals,
including one full day for visit in Old Havana and another for modern
- Duration: 8 days & 7 nights.
- Visits and accommodations in Havana, Cienfuegos and Trinidad.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners are included in the best spots
at each city.
- Air-conditioned buses for all transportations.
- Full- time English-speaking guide (or other language) to accompany
- City tours, visits and lectures conducted by internationally well-known
Cuban architects, professors and other specialists, deeply involved
in Cuban architecture restoration process.
- Entrances to places mentioned in program are included.
- Transportation from Havana International Airport to Hotel in Havana
upon arrival & transportation from Hotel in Havana to Havana
International Airport upon departure.
- Not included in price: international flight to Cuba, traveler
insurance, Havana airport departure tax ($20 CUC), tourist visa
($ 15 - $ 20 CUC).
This is a basic tour we offer to our clients, but
we can do much more than this.
If you are interested in organizing a group of people interested
in taking the above tour, or even you would like us to set something
special for you, contact us.
to Cuban Architecture main page