Cuba Architecture Learn & Enjoy Tour
architecture students will have the chance to combine high-class
lectures about Cuban architecture and visits to the most prominent
places regarding this art expression in Cuba, with free time at
Varadero beach, to enjoy the beautiful Caribbean sea that surrounds
Cuba. Night-life entertainment is also among the main components
of this program.
on the Rehabilitation of Cuban Cultural Heritage, added to visits
to the most prominent fortresses, churches, plazas, museums
and restored buildings in Old Havana, will mark the beginning
of this tour. Modern Havana will show the participants the most
emblematic constructions from the XX Century. Included is a
visit to the Model of the City.
View of modern Havana
In Cienfuegos, students will visit the city
historic areas, and "La Reina" and "Acea" cemeteries.
In Trinidad, a visit to the Valley of Sugar Mills and a city tour
of the village, will be followed by free time to enjoy Ancón
beach for night life entertainment. Two days at Varadero are included
to combine a panoramic city tour of the city, where an architect
will evaluate the impact of massive construction works on urban
areas; with plenty of time to enjoy the pristine waters of this
beautiful Caribbean beach and night-life entertainment.
- Duration: 8 days & 7 nights.
- Visits and accommodations in Havana, Cienfuegos, Trinidad and
- All breakfasts included. lunches and dinners mentioned in program
are also included.
- Free time to enjoy Cuban beaches and night-life entertainment.
- Economic price
- Air-conditioned buses for all transportations.
- Full- time English-speaking guide (or other language) to accompany
- City tours, visits and lectures conducted by internationally well-known
Cuban architects, professors and other specialists, deeply involved
in Cuban architecture restoration process. - Entrances to places
mentioned in the program are included.
- Transportation from Havana International Airport to a Hotel in
Havana upon arrival & transportation from Varadero Hotel to
Havana International Airport upon departure.
- Not included in price: international flight to Cuba, traveller's
airport departure tax ($20 CUC), tourist visa ($ 15 - $ 20 CUC).
This is a basic tour we offer for young architecture
students, but we can do much more than this.
If you are interested in organizing a group of students interested
in taking the above tour, or even you would like us to set something
special for you, contact us.
to Cuban Architecture main page